Students at Roots take a benchmark assessment every 6-8 weeks. K-2 Common Core standards are broken down into levels ranging from 0.5 - 9. Ideally students grow one level on each assessment. While not every student moves up a level, these assessments provide teachers with deeper insight into what their students know. After the assessment, teachers get a full day to spend with the data to determine how they should adjust students’ learning paths and resources given the new information.
- Takes a benchmark assessment every 6-8 weeks.
- Assigns a benchmark assessment every 6-8 weeks.
- Spends a full day reviewing each student’s progress on benchmark assessments.
- Uses data to adjust student learning pathways.
- Provides online assessment that is automatically scored and fed into data sheet.
- Provides easy to use data sheet for analyzing student progress.