Pleasant View Elementary students are able to work on their Summit Personalized Learning Platform (PLP) at home. Parents can view student progress in the Summit PLP. The Summit PLP is color-coded so parents can easily determine what students have learned and what they need help with.
PLP Parent Login
Pleasant View also conferences with families to help them understand the Summit Basecamp approach, explaining how to access materials and information as well as walking them directly through the platform.
- Accesses PLP to work outside of class.
- Shares PLP and progress with their family.
- Allows students to take devices home.
- Shares specific data with families.
- Provides easy to use interface to allow students to work at home.
- Allows families to easily understand student progress.