Since classrooms, lessons, and students are constantly changing in their personalized and mastery-based system, West Belden creates daily agendas to help organize the different learning activities taking place during a class period. Daily agendas are usually created after teachers meet with each other since they can provide input on which students need support in certain areas.
- Reviews agenda each class.
- Looks for their name and any specific learning activities they may have (spelled out by the agenda).
- Completes independent work if they are not assigned a group, place, or learning activity in the agenda.
- Organizes and shares structure of learning activities via agenda.
- Includes learning resources that might be helpful to students.
- Shares agenda with students via Google Drive.
- Reviews agenda with students at the beginning of class.
- Provides a shared document that allows teachers to organize the class structure and for students to understand it.
- Creates an easily accessible history of daily agendas so students and classes can clearly see the evolution of their learning.