Roots scholars know to follow their independent playlists if not assigned to a small group or conference. Given the young age of students, they only see their current learning activity at any given time on the iPad.
Roots Default to Playlist
Screenshot of Roots Grove Playlist Backend
- Looks at their iPad to determine where they need to be during a transition.
- Either works with a teacher or works through their playlist, depending on their schedule.
- Creates learning playlists for students.
- Schedules differentiated instructional approaches for students throughout the day.
- Shows the next learning activity in each student’s customized playlist if the student’s schedule does not have any group work or teacher time scheduled for them.