Educators at West Belden group students based on need - small groups are created when there is a common need among multiple students. These groups are rarely static for a long period of time as needs are constantly changing.
- Checks teacher agenda in class to see if they have been assigned any small group work for the day.
- Requests seminars in specific topic areas if they know they are struggling.
- Uses NWEA, formative, and/or program data to identify student skills and abilities and adjusts groups to match those skills and needs.
- Provides program data for educators to review and adjust groups.
- Allows for data dashboards of additional data (formative/NWEA) that helps teachers identify correct student groupings.