Teams are the second level of student support (after learning resources) when a student is stuck on a problem or goal. Having a variety of skill levels on each team ensures that team members are able to help each other when stuck.
Teacher Dash - Team Management Screenshot
- Shares what learning objective they are working on with their team
- Asks for help from a team member who has completed the learning objective/standard they are stuck on (if needed).
- Provide help to team members (when possible).
- Creates heterogeneous teams with complementary skills.
- Re-assigns teams through the year based on student progress.
- Provides student-generated data to teacher, which can be analyzed to improve student groupings.