Student assignments are automatically scored by programs, or scored by students. They are then immediately input into the student’s data record by the student. This data feeds automatically to the teacher’s dashboard. Without the dashboard, it would take a day or two to grade exit tickets or formative assessments by hand.
Teacher Dashboard: Daily Data
Teacher Dash: Assessments
Teacher Data: Performance and Completion
- Takes an assessment for a learning objective.
- Reviews assessment results to determine areas of mastery and areas where additional work is needed.
- Reviews individual student results.
- Holds students accountable for meeting learning goals.
- Identifies learning trends within the class.
- Provides instructional interventions for students, groups, and class as needed.
- Allows students and teacher to instantly review assessment results.
- Allows students and teacher to review prior assessment results to track growth.
- Allows teacher to see student results across the entire class.