Once students complete all of the learning objectives within a standard, through IXL, they create a video of themselves working through example problems. This video is a second form of mastery demonstration and serves as a verification method before the student takes the mastery quiz. The videos also serve as resources for other students working on that standard.
- Notifies teacher that they have completed all of the learning objectives within a standard.
- Creates a video demonstrating mastery of the standard by working through three problems (easy, medium, hard).
- Reviews student agenda to verify completion of the standard.
- Provides student with iPad to create video.
- Reviews student video to verify mastery.
- Posts mastery videos in resource bank for others students to use.
- Tracks student progress so teacher can easily check readiness for video creation.
- Records student examples to show student mastery.
- Provides resource bank for other students stuck on the standard.