Multi-aged classrooms and a mastery-based learning system allow students and teachers to identify strengths and challenges along each learning pathway. A variety of learning resources can be built into the PLP, and additional methods of in-person support are enabled by this system.
- Accesses additional online resources for areas of need.
- Requests help through student mentors, teacher-led seminars, or 1:1 support from an educator.
- Becomes a mentor in a specific subject area, so other students can approach them for help as needed.
- Identifies challenging areas for students and ensures they have additional resources to help them improve their learning.
- Identifies students that have the skills and know-how to serve as mentors for other students.
- Leads seminars and provides 1:1 support as needed.
- Provides students with additional resources, or the ability to find additional resources, in learning areas where they may be struggling.
- Allows students to better identify areas of need and request help.