The teacher meets with all of his or her students throughout the week, providing both academic and non-cognitive support. Outside of weekly planned one-on-ones, the teacher roams the classroom, looking for students that might benefit from help, and is available for students that are struggling on an assignment as well (so long as they have checked with their team first).
- Meets with teacher weekly.
- Discusses goals and progress on academic and non-cognitive skills.
- Escalates academic challenges not solved by team support.
- Receives academic support as needed.
- Provides mentorship in helping students improve self-directed learning.
- Provides academic support for students that need it.
- Provides templates for students to track and reflect on growth.
- Provides template for teacher to monitor progress.