LPS Richmond has created several solid data practices that helped the Navigate Math Teacher improve instruction:
- At least every 6 week, staff review the academic, attendance, and behavior data for each student.
- Data reports are used by teachers and administrators in regular cycles of inquiry and re-teaching after each assessment. Depending on the data, re-teaching may be whole class, small group, or individual.
- In August, all LPS teachers meet 3 days before school to review the preceding year’s data and revise their achievement plans for the coming year.
- Each teacher receives 8 full days per year of Professional Development, half of which is with each teacher’s core instructional group (ex. math).
- Multiple class observations throughout the year.
- Coaching for teachers and teacher goal-setting.
Assessments Data: Teacher Dashboard
Standards Data: Teacher Dashboard
Exams Data: Teacher Dashboard