When students select and complete goals, the information is automatically populated into a teacher dashboard. The teacher is able to check and make sure all students have selected appropriate goals, check in with students who haven’t, and look for data trends across the class. The teacher combines class progress data with homework and assessment data to get a more complete view of how students and the entire class are doing.
- Selects goal and inputs it into the system.
- Marks goal completed once they have finished a learning objective.
- Reviews students’ goals to ensure everyone has one.
- Checks student progress on their goals throughout the class.
- Reviews student and class homework progress.
- Reviews student and class assessment progress.
- Looks for trends across student progress to see if there are areas for teacher support (interventions, large group instruction, etc.).
- Provides the data system for students to share their progress and for teachers to quickly see it, understand it, and act on it.
Teacher View of Daily Data (For detail, see Sample Teacher Dashboard Strategy Resource)
Teacher View of Weekly Student Reflection (For detail, see Sample Teacher Dashboard Strategy Resource)
Teacher Planner: Weekly Summary (For detail, see Sample Teacher Dashboard Strategy Resource)